Super Silliest Halloween Riddles
Happy Halloween. Enjoy the silliest riddles we shared with our friends and family on Halloween night. Trick or treat! Have fun and be safe!
- Why do ghost go to the opera?
To boo the singers
- Why are ghosts so popular in class?
They have such good school spirit.
- How do ghosts learn to fight?
By shadow boxing
- What do waiters say when they see a ghost?
“Good evening, sir, how do you boo?”
- What do you call a shy vampire?
- What do they call the weird sisters at the beach?
- How did the weird sisters get home after their brooms broke down?
- What does witches’ cat like for breakfast?
Sorcerers of milk!
- What do witches like in their coffee?
Scream and sugar
- How did the broom meet his wife?
He swept her off her feet!
- What do you call a phony wizard?
- What is the vampires’ least favorite food?
- What do you say to a self-centered giant?
“Oh, get ogre yourself!”
- What did the leprechaun find after searching for the end of the rainbow at the North Pole?
A luck pot of cold!
- What kind of vegetable does Big Foot put in his garden?
- What do trolls call their after-school assignments?
- What did the sign say above the hobbit’s hole?
Gnome sweet Gnome!
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
He was gutless!
- Why did the mummy go on a cruise?
It needed a place to unwind.
Reference: Super Silliest Riddles by Tait, Horsfall, and Gallant
- ‹ Previous
- Next ›